Secure Payments through PayPal
All your sensitive information is transmitted with 128 bit encryption through Pay Pal. You are also guaranteed your purchase through Pay Pal.
We never give, sell, rent or exchange any of your information to any contractor, ad agency, advertisers or other third party. NEVER
Collection of Information
"Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow" collects a variety of information relating to usage of the Services.
- Information you provide. You may provide information in connection with your use of the Services, such as information about homes. You may also provide us information about yourself, such as providing your e-mail address so we can send you information about the Services, or sending us e-mail. We may combine this information with other information we collect from the Services .
- Usage logs. When you access the Services, your computer communicates a variety of information to computer servers operating the Services, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. Your usage also creates a record of what information you are requesting from the Services.
Usage and Disclosure
We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct "Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow" to share the information.
- Merger or sale. When and if "Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow" is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its business, personal information may be transferred along with the business.
We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
Third Party Web Sites
Children Under the Age of 16
"Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow" will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 16.
Storage and Security of Information
Personal information will be processed and stored by "Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow" in databases hosted in the United States. "Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow" has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
Contacting "Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow"
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of "Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-wow", please contact us.
updated April 2009
You must be at least 16 years old to register on or use the Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow Website. Access or use of this site or its contents by any person under the age of 16 is strictly prohibited.
This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website (except for those terms that are specifically designated as applying only to registered members). The terms of this Agreement may be modified by Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow from time to time, effective when posted by Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow on the Website.
1. Member Eligibility and Terms. You must be 16 or over to register as a member of Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow and use the Service. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your membership in the Service. It may be modified by Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow from time to time, effective when posted by Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow on the Website.
2. Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow may terminate your membership for any reason, effective on sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or another email notice address that Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow received from you. If Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. To cancel a subscription to this Website you need to send us a written cancellation request via email or mail.
3. Member ID and Password. As part of the member registration process, you will be asked to select a Member ID (username) and password. We may refuse to accept any Member ID for any reason, including that the proposed Member ID impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as we determine in our sole discretion. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Member ID and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information after logging on to Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow , and immediately contact us. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR MEMBER ID (USERNAME) AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
4. Unauthorised Use. The Website and the Service are for the personal use of individual Horse, Dog and/or Cat Owners, private Horse, Dog and Cat Breeders/Farms only, for purposes consistent with the Website and Service. Horse, Dog and/or Cat Owners also owning a Pet related Business/Service are welcome to become Members of Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow. You may not use the Website or Service in connection with any commercial or group activities. Organizations, companies or businesses may not become Members and may not use the Service or the Website for any purpose.
5. Proprietary Rights in Content on Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow . Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow and its licensors. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any Website material or information.
6. Content Posted on the Site.
a. You are solely responsible for any materials (including profiles or photos) and messages that you publish or display on this Website, or transmit to other members.
b. By posting Content to any public area of Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide licence to use, copy, perform, display, distribute such information.
c. You understand and agree that Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow may review and remove any content that in the sole judgement of Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow violates this Agreement or which, in the sole judgement of Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow might be offensive or illegal or might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of our Members.
d. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who releases offensive Content including removing the offending Communications from the Website and terminating the membership of such violators. You may not include in your Member profile any telephone number, street addresses, last names or email addresses. We reserve the right to restrict the number of emails a Member may send to other members in any 24 hour period in order to protect other members from advertising.
e. WARNING: It is possible that other Members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you.Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Service or release to others.
7. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
8. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow Members.Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members, arising from or related to the Website.
10. DISCLAIMERS. Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Service.
Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service.
Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications.
Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Website, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Website or in connection with the Service.
THE Website AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE Website OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
11. Limitation on Liability. You assume full responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and the Service. Under no circumstances will Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow and its affiliates are not liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if Horse, Dog and Cat Paw-Wow has been advised of the possibility of such damages.